Thread Own! [Deleted]

The description says:

Description: This addon allow owner of thread can reply his/her thread and other people have permission to reply.

I think you mean:

Description: This addon allow owner of thread can reply his/her thread and other people do not have permission to reply.

The description says:

Description: This addon allow owner of thread can reply his/her thread and other people have permission to reply.

I think you mean:

Description: This addon allow owner of thread can reply his/her thread and other people do not have permission to reply.
Hmm! Let me explain! If you select the forum A. So any people created thread below forum can reply in his/her thread. And other people *not owner of thread* must have an other permission to reply to thread. #Thread-title-A....
Any clear?

this is something like sponsored threads, or sponsored forum, closed from everyone who not belong the sponsor group.

So if I'm the owner of the thread (the original poster) I can reply.
If other users want to reply they have to be included in a specific usergroup.

Example: Sponsors Forum
A normal user (a potential customer) post a question in the "Ask to Shop XYZ Forum".
Only users in the usergroup "shop xyz" (with "Reply any thread own") and the original poster itself can reply. Right?

Is it possibile to set "Reply any thread own" per forum basis so it can be set for specific usergroups to specific forums?

Only users in the usergroup "shop xyz" (with "Reply any thread own") and the original poster itself can reply. Right?
Right ;)
Is it possibile to set "Reply any thread own" per forum basis so it can be set for specific usergroups to specific forums?
Can be done with node permission ;)

First off, thanks for creating the addon!
However, I'm having a little bit of troubles figuring it out,

If I give Members "Reply any thread own" and "Post replies" it's allowing them to post on every thread in that forum section.
If I just give Members "Reply any thread own" they cannot reply to their threads in that section.
I have the forum selected in the Thread Own! options too.

So, how do I disallow other people from replying to random topics in that forum with giving the Post Replies permission, as your addon needs?

EDIT:

Figured it out, I was misunderstanding how you wrote the permission description.
I suggest you rename "Reply any thread own (Require permission: #Post replies):" to something like "[Thread Own!] Reply to any thread (Requires Post Replies too):"

Last edited:
Top Bottom