******* - Thread Notes [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

borbole

borbole submitted a new resource:

Thread Notes - It adds a notepad system on a thread per thread basis

This mod will allow users with the appropriate permissions to add notes in their own threads only and/or in all threads. The notes can be a reminder, a to do list or anything else. It can also be used for the staff to keep track of a particular thing/situation pertaining to a certain topic(s).

After you install the mod go to the group(s) that you want to use the Thread Note System and when editing that group permissions, under the General tab, all the way to the bottom you will see 2 new...

Read more about this resource...

I'm sorry, I had hard time understanding how it works, do you have a video if possible?

I'm sorry, I had hard time understanding how it works, do you have a video if possible?

I do not have a video, but I installed it at my forum and you can test it thoroughly there. You will have to create a thread though as the permissions for registered users are set to add notes to their threads.

I do not have a video, but I installed it at my forum and you can test it thoroughly there. You will have to create a thread though as the permissions for registered users are set to add notes to their threads.
Oupss

Screenshot_1.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom