1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 Thread display order?

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Fergal, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Fergal

Fergal Member

Is it possible to change the order in which threads are displayed in a particular forum section? I want the threads to be displayed by thread start time, i.e. a reply to a thread should not bump that thread.

Thanks!

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

It's not possible but it has been suggested.

3. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Fergal likes this.
  4. havanaclub

havanaclub Member

5. Fergal

Fergal Member

Thanks, I've downloaded that mod. It doesn't contain an "Upload" folder, so I'm not exactly sure where to put the files. Plus the readme file only includes the following text "## Set Thread order".

6. Fergal

Fergal Member

Thanks for that. When I tried to download that mod I was informed that I needed to be a member of xFShowcase, so I joined and confirmed my account. Now when I try to download it I'm get the error message "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

Thanks Brogan, honestly I'm quite surprised that any paid forum software doesn't have that basic functionality.

7. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You need to create:

library/Ragtek/TO

8. Fergal

Fergal Member

Thanks for your reply Jack. What files and folders would I need to put in that directory?

9. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

In order to download files in certain areas, you have to verify your license with us.

10. Fergal

Fergal Member

How do I do that?

11. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

Fergal likes this.
  12. Fergal

Fergal Member

Thanks Stewart, I've got that mod working now :)