Lack of interest Thread created from messages of another thread : keyword problem

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Nicolas FR

Hello,
  1. I created a discussion by moving two messages from another discussion. the discussion is created in a forum where it is mandatory to specify two keywords when opening a discussion.
  2. The move / create system does not control this requirement so I can create a keyword-free discussion in a forum where this is required.
  3. Now I want to edit the first message of this discussion, I click edit and apply changes to the message then click save, the system refuses to record the discussion because there are no keywords. The editing system does not allow to add keywords so you must abandon the editing of the message.
  4. We can escape this refusal by clicking on the small icon « tag » and add keyword and then edit the message but maybe it would be interesting to propose the creation of keywords when moving / creating a new discussion if the destination forum requires it.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Top Bottom