Thread/Conversation Email Full Message Text by Usergroups

Thread/Conversation Email Full Message Text by Usergroups v1.1.0

No permission to download

Wutime

Wutime submitted a new resource:

Thread/Conversation Email Full Message Text by Usergroups - Set who receives full text message text in emails through usergroup selection.

This plugin is helpful if you’d like to receive full message text in forum, conversation, and thread notifications through email for some usergroups, but not all.

For my communities, I don’t like the full message text to be sent by email for two reasons:

1. I want to encourage visitors to return to the website to read new posts, conversations and thread updates
  2. I want to discourage people replying to messages via email (which doesn’t work)
We receive a lot of new users...

Read more about this resource...

Wutime updated Thread/Conversation Email Full Message Text by Usergroups with a new update entry:

v1.1.0

• Fixed bug where it wasn't being sent for "thread" related email notifications
  • Made the add-on abide by the default XF setting if "full text" is enabled for all users
    • You MUST "uncheck" sending "full text" for all users for this add-on to have any effect
  • Cross-linked options to "Email Options" XF options page
  • Cross-linked options to "Threads, discussions and conversations" XF options page

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom