Those interested in a WHMCS bridge PLEASE READ

I am contracting the creation of a WHMCS bridge. I have compiled a list of the functions I would like the bridge to have, but would like input from other WHMCS users who would be interested in helping fund this project.

- Would like it so any email address in WHMCS would have a Xenforo account created.
-Would like non-clients to still be able to register on the Xenforo site
-Would like the Xenforo forums to be integrated into WHMCS

What other functions would you like to see incorporated ? Anyone willing to help fund this project can Start a conversation with me, and I will provide you with more details on where you can help this project.

i very much would be. Since this has been funded a few times and never completed. I'd be unwilling to invest in development. Once a working module exists, I would for sure purchase a copy.

So let me get this straight, you want to raise $1500 to hopefully hire "some coders" to code the add-on. Have you actually reached out to a certain "some coders" to guarantee they'll deliver upon raising the funds?

I ask because you're rewarding users to donate with a license of the add-on, expected delivery January 2014 yet the funds aren't raised nor have you contacted a coder?

I'm not trying to debunk anything it's just XenForo has already been through one terrible fund raising event. I like the approach @Daniel Hood took in collecting ideas, interest then started the fund himself as a developer.

Not to 'hopefully', I will be! I have already been in contact with several codes, @xfrocks is the coder who will be working on the project. I have also reached out to gentlemen over at http://www.modulesgarden.com/ as they work directly with WHMCS, and between the two, I am positive I will get the bridge coded shortly after Christmas time, with the time frames they have both given me.

I am not here to scam anyone, if the project doesn't go ahead as planned, all money will be returned, and if there is any extra money left over, it will go towards the future development of updates, or I will purchase license removals from Xenforo and will put everyones name in a pool and will randomly give away free branding removal licenses or other paid features.. I will NOT profit 0.01$ from this deal, I am just the organizer of this project.
Hiring coders is not cheap, and they will put about 20 hours into the project after all is said and done, just for the initial release.

I purchased a license manager last night from WHMCS, http://www.whmcs.com/addons/licensing-addon/

I am going to go ahead and personally start funding the project myself and have given the go ahead, and will make the first initial payment to xfrocks so I can get this project rolling, but once it is completed, the bridge will be a product that is billed monthly, there will be no yearly licenses, so I thought giving them as rewards for contributions was a generous idea.

I was told the project would'nt take that long, and I expect to have it completed by the new year, and will package it up and will get the licensing coded into the bridge, and will encode certain files, so there is even more that needs to be purchased so this bridge is secure, and ready for the general public.

I know $1500 is a high goal, I do not expect to hit that amount, but anything helps! If I have to fund the project 100% out of my own pocket so be it, but this project is going ahead!

Not to 'hopefully', I will be! I have already been in contact with several codes, @xfrocks is the coder who will be working on the project. I have also reached out to gentlemen over at http://www.modulesgarden.com/ as they work directly with WHMCS, and between the two, I am positive I will get the bridge coded shortly after Christmas time, with the time frames they have both given me.

I am not here to scam anyone, if the project doesn't go ahead as planned, all money will be returned, and if there is any extra money left over, it will go towards the future development of updates, or I will purchase license removals from Xenforo and will put everyones name in a pool and will randomly give away free branding removal licenses or other paid features.. I will NOT profit 0.01$ from this deal, I am just the organizer of this project.
Hiring coders is not cheap, and they will put about 20 hours into the project after all is said and done, just for the initial release.

I purchased a license manager last night from WHMCS, http://www.whmcs.com/addons/licensing-addon/

I am going to go ahead and personally start funding the project myself and have given the go ahead, and will make the first initial payment to xfrocks so I can get this project rolling, but once it is completed, the bridge will be a product that is billed monthly, there will be no yearly licenses, so I thought giving them as rewards for contributions was a generous idea.

I was told the project would'nt take that long, and I expect to have it completed by the new year, and will package it up and will get the licensing coded into the bridge, and will encode certain files, so there is even more that needs to be purchased so this bridge is secure, and ready for the general public.

I know $1500 is a high goal, I do not expect to hit that amount, but anything helps! If I have to fund the project 100% out of my own pocket so be it, but this project is going ahead!
@xfrocks can you verify this?

I noticed for whatever reason that while he did use the @ symbol to tag you, it was wrapped around with [ b ] [ / b ] for whatever reason. And thus didn't exactly tag you. This may simply be an oversight (mistake), but I would like to verify if you are indeed taking part in this development.

Thank you in advance :)

@xfrocks can you verify this?

I noticed for whatever reason that while he did use the @ symbol to tag you, it was wrapped around with [ b ] [ / b ] for whatever reason. And thus didn't exactly tag you. This may simply be an oversight (mistake), but I would like to verify if you are indeed taking part in this development.

Thank you in advance :)
Confirm that we are in talk to get this developed.

Top Bottom