Thor ?

Digital Doctor

Anyone seen it ? Like it ?
I'm going to watch it this weekend I think.
creepy.thor.guy.webp

This guy looks scary.

The start seems weird, but the stuff from Thor's planet looks good.

Seen it. It was an average movie. Not as good as they may try to make it seem. I enjoyed Fast Five more than Thor.

It was enjoyable. Yes there isn't as much substance in it compared to the high ratings and reviews it has got. So don't expect too much and watch it as a super hero flick and it is enjoyable and fun.

Fast five was definitely much better... no pretensions, it was absolutely a kick ass film! But then I am a guy and the ladies may differ... :)

Generally it's a decent movie. It's not WOW or anything, but you definitely don't leave saying that it was boring or sucked. I was pleased with it, though can't wait to see the Avengers movie next year as a follow up. :D

I really like that Marvel is doing a great job with super hero movies.

How would any of you rate it compared to Iron Man, Spiderman and the new Batman movies?

Well compared to Nolan's Batman, Thor does not even come close. Christian Bale and Nolan have delivered something exceptional with both the Batman movies, and I doubt any superhero movie would come close any time soon. Thor though was perhaps as enjoyable as Iron Man, and somewhat more so than the last Spiderman movie.

Well compared to Nolan's Batman, Thor does not even come close. Christian Bale and Nolan have delivered something exceptional with both the Batman movies, and I doubt any superhero movie would come close any time soon. Thor though was perhaps as enjoyable as Iron Man, and somewhat more so than the last Spiderman movie.
Ah, thanks. Thor should be ok for me to actually pay to see in the theatre. :)

Top Bottom