This payment cannot be completed and your account has not been charged. Please contact your merchant

Cerberus

Is there any chance someone on staff could help me out with this? I have been trying since yesterday morning to make a payment.. And is to no avail... Any help would be greatly appreciated

Is there any chance someone on staff could help me out with this? I have been trying since yesterday morning to make a payment.. And is to no avail... Any help would be greatly appreciated

I have assigned the ticket to Ashley for you. He will generate the invoice as soon as he is available to do so, hopefully sometime soon.

If only I had a dollar for every time someone has posted this error here, I would be a rich man.... :p

Not sure what the point of your comment is (I've seen them in the thread I posted or some other related thread as well) but I think it's absolutely uncalled for.

I've bought and sold stuff online for some time, and this is a very strange error. There's actually not much info in the pre sales section regarding this - and what's suggested thus far have not been working for me (generating invoice, contact support, pay as a guest, use different credit cards etc). And I'll bet money that at least some other customers had not been able to purchase a licence as well.

So my point is that this is a legit issue that needs to be resolved and you have no business writing such a comment. If you're not a staff here, you're detracting from the professionalism of Xenforo Pre Sales support. If you are, F* you very much.

Regards,
Jack

Not sure what the point of your comment is (I've seen them in the thread I posted or some other related thread as well) but I think it's absolutely uncalled for.

I've bought and sold stuff online for some time, and this is a very strange error. There's actually not much info in the pre sales section regarding this - and what's suggested thus far have not been working for me (generating invoice, contact support, pay as a guest, use different credit cards etc). And I'll bet money that at least some other customers had not been able to purchase a licence as well.

So my point is that this is a legit issue that needs to be resolved and you have no business writing such a comment. If you're not a staff here, you're detracting from the professionalism of Xenforo Pre Sales support. If you are, F* you very much.

Regards,
Jack

lol... at least it would be a start... ;)

By the way before someone gets offended, my comment above was entirely made in jest and so I believe was Slavik's

Read the fine print... :) (Now in bold)

Regards,
Jack

Its not isolated to xenforo.com. I had just last week someone that tried to purchase one of my addons from paypal and got the same exact error message. It turned out that it was a fraud security issue on paypals side in conjunction with the financial institution of the card holder.

So, just wanted to thank the staff of Xenforo for helping me out with this matter. I honestly do not know what the problem is after many hours on the phone with paypal. But, I was told that it is a problem with the xenforo account's bank account not being able to accept instant payments.. Least that is what they told me.. But this should help other having this problem.. Because they can not accept instant payments for whatever reason the fix is to just transfer the money to your paypal and pay with your paypal balance.. This fixed the problem for me.. The guy on the phone told me as long as I have the money in my account I can bypass the problem.. I transfered the money from the bank and payment worked fine .. Hope this helps people

Top Bottom