This makes me a little sad :(

The mangled Prius was bearable ... but I had to look away when I saw the mangled red Ferraris.
ferrari-2_2074940c.jpg

"One of the Ferraris skidded and collided into the central divider, setting off a chain-reaction crash."

Quattro helps :D

LOL buying a supercar and crashing it at 80mph....lol seriously...you don't deserve to drive that car...for other peoples sake.

Jussayin...80mph is not really that fast when you look at traffic moving on the highway nowadays and I am talking about what I see locally...yeah the speed limit is 55 or 65 but when cops fly past you when your going 70-75mph and they don't give you a second glance it's pretty apparent that the speed limit was made at a time when a car weighed about 4 times as much as one now. Cars also have way better traction then they used to because of the way they are built now and then there is the fact that we are talking about a crap load of people with super cars.

I don't believe for one minute that this accident was caused by anything other than someone with a fast car pounding the gas to either light em up or to show his car's ups by trying to pass another in the convoy.

ahhemmm http://www.supercartraining.com/

Top Bottom