This gives me more confidence in xF.

Nasr

I was checking threads over on the "other" site and came across this poll. xF took half the votes while ALL the others took half.

good.webp

That's a very nice result in favor of xF. Go xF!!!

I saw it ...:p Oh well matter of time that will keep on increasing xenforo is too addictive .

Even though there are other paid and free alternatives that have been in the market for a while, many preferred xF over the others. That means the support is strong from the get go and with time, xF will succeed.

XF has an extremely bright future ahead of itself... even with the lawsuit, its software build is so unique from anything being done in the forum sphere, it has really honed its own unique market!

No future if there's no money ..

.. I would not want to run a business to make money just to give it to the competitor who sucks you dry in court for every penny just because they're the corporate bully.

I have confidence in the product and the guys, I am having trouble feeling confident in the reality of 24 months from now and where XFL stands.

What if IB finds another reason they can sue for, perhaps already knowing they will loose it - but the costs involved will just be another money pit for XFL.

No future if there's no money ..

.. I would not want to run a business to make money just to give it to the competitor who sucks you dry in court for every penny just because they're the corporate bully.

I have confidence in the product and the guys, I am having trouble feeling confident in the reality of 24 months from now and where XFL stands.

What if IB finds another reason they can sue for, perhaps already knowing they will loose it - but the costs involved will just be another money pit for XFL.

Your negative attitude is really bothersome. You're very vocal about it and I find it very odd knowing you are close buddies with the team. Out of everyone here, I think you should have been the strongest supporter. Even if you had some doubts, you wouldnt parade them on every chance you get.

The point is, if we support xF by either giving it good reviews and helping others discover it, I think the money coming in from licenses' purchasing will help alot in fighting back IB since we all know that IB has no solid grounds with this suit.

Unfortunately, all the "love" for xF in the world will not mean jot if the legal battle is lost and production is stopped and the product/company shelved.

Until it is all cut and dried, we license holders are taking somewhat of a risk with our investment.

A lot of us like the team, what they're doing, and what it all stands for (the David and Goliath battle etc.) and we are optimistically looking forward to a bright future with this great new "thing" we've discovered - but don't be blinded by that love into thinking the marriage is set in stone.

Once the wedding rings are on (the legal battle is won in xF's favour) then by all means kick off the reception party, but until then there is always a chance and it is realistic to at least be aware of that, even if you don't consider it a possibility.

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Your negative attitude is really bothersome. You're very vocal about it and I find it very odd knowing you are close buddies with the team. Out of everyone here, I think you should have been the strongest supporter. Even if you had some doubts, you wouldnt parade them on every chance you get.

The point is, if we support xF by either giving it good reviews and helping others discover it, I think the money coming in from licenses' purchasing will help alot in fighting back IB since we all know that IB has no solid grounds with this suit.

Not being negative about it, just being worried.
You can't ignore two lawsuits like they don't exist!

Don't tell me I am negative when I run a fan site, and build something around it, and spend months helping promote xenforo.

Having a 100% positive opinion only pretending there are no other opinions is being fake. I rather be honest and say that I am worried.

Top Bottom