Lack of interest think two things should be enabled on the forum:

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Bpk Eko

think two things should be enabled on the forum:

Shoutbox: The Xenforo shoutbox feature adds an in-forum chat for players to communicate on the forum It's essentially a forum global chat that would allow people to ask questions and socialize from the convenience of the forum. It's great for staying up to date on whats going on the server when on the go (I assume many people including myself use the forums on their phones at times).

Search tool: usually placed at the top right corner, it would be helpful to have a search tool to look for any related threads/ideas.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
There's two main chat options available as add-ons, IIRC: Taigachat and Chat by Siropu. I disagree chat/shoutbox should be in the core because it can be a resource hog and these sort of things can really suck away posting activity on the forum (and presumably people are using Xenforo because they want to host a forum rather than a chat software).

As for related threads, if people are using the tagging features of their forum properly, maybe finding similarly-tagged threads would be one way to do that.

Top Bottom