XF 2.2 There are scheduled jobs outstanding which have not run. Jobs may not be getting triggered when expected.

Anatoliy

Upgraded yesterday. There is this warning in ACP. In tools->cron entries can see that most of entries have yesterday as next run date. Tried to run manually. Only few updated. But everyone had a message " Cron entry was run successfully. ".

that was funny ) I thought may be a production forum 2.1 and a duplicated upgraded to 2.2 in /test could somehow conflict, co I created subdomain test, replicated production one there and upgraded to 2.2. And I see the same problem.
Then I unchecked ' Enable board URL canonicalization' and the problem has gone.
Everything works. I forgot to disable add-ons before upgrade. )

Reactions: jul
Upgraded yesterday. There is this warning in ACP. In tools->cron entries can see that most of entries have yesterday as next run date. Tried to run manually. Only few updated. But everyone had a message " Cron entry was run successfully. ".

Hey,
I am facing this problem so what is the actual fix?
I have upgraded to the latest version
Thank you.

Did anyone manage to find a fix?

Did anyone manage to find a fix?
i just fixed this by adding cron job to server
*****/usr/local/bin/ea-php81 /home/example/public_html/cmd.php xf:run-jobs --wait

ea-php81 is my php version replace with yours and cmd.php path i am using cpanel you can add according to your configration

Top Bottom