XF 2.2 Theme with large avatars?

You can easily change the size of avatars in messages on just about any style I'd say. XF uses specific sizes to load avatars, by default messages use m (medium). You can edit the template to l (large) to make this larger. There is some additional CSS you might need to help out if you don't increase the message user info width (style properties -> messages).

Our styles have an option to change the avatar in messages without you having to edit templates and that custom CSS code I mentioned.

You can easily change the size of avatars in messages on just about any style I'd say. XF uses specific sizes to load avatars, by default messages use m (medium). You can edit the template to l (large) to make this larger. There is some additional CSS you might need to help out if you don't increase the message user info width (style properties -> messages).

Our styles have an option to change the avatar in messages without you having to edit templates and that custom CSS code I mentioned.
It might be the layout I chose then because altering the avatar size does not work.

Top Bottom