Style Theme for my site

sup3r

Hey there, I would like if someone can please create a theme for my site moddingbay

It's going to be an all around modding site for game consoles,PC's, and the likes.

I would like it just aimed towards those things, I like lighter themes, I feel it brightens up the forum a bit. Pricing can be negotiated. I don't really know 100% what I want, but just a general idea. If you are up to the task feel free to post below or start a conversation!

You should go to the sites of those that design custom skins.

Here are some examples: audentio.com, xenstyles.com, xenique.com, etc.

Audentio is super expensive. They quoted a basic mybb theme for $300 the last time I asked for a quote haha. As for the others. I don't see a theme request section, just premade sales.

Audentio is super expensive. They quoted a basic mybb theme for $300 the last time I asked for a quote haha. As for the others. I don't see a theme request section, just premade sales.
You're not going to find a custom for less than that by any of the well known designers, and even that is low considering the time that goes into the design.

A fully customized theme for $300 is not a bad price. I've seen plenty going between $500 and $800. So, unless you were looking to purchase a pre-made style with some customizations done to it, then you may be setting your sights too low on pricing.

Top Bottom