the world cant access my sites :S

maidos

heres the thing the csf has been turned off,intodns report nameservers are correct,ip gateway are correct and just random ppl over the world cant access. two user from same country says he can access the site while other one cant.

even i cant access my own site while using american vpn can.
so what should do? the visitors can browse my server ip just fine

Running dedicated server

heres the thing google analytic shows a decrease of 4000 daily visitors for a week ago for some reason and now i cant access the site myself. I had to use an american vpn to access the site. I was able to access the site before but not now. giving u the domain doesnt mean anything since even if it works for you to access it will still not work for 4000 visitors. and no the domain is 2 years old using godaddy

What. Is. The. URL?

Edit: Let me explain. With the URL we have a chance of helping. Maybe we can't but it gives us a chance. Without the URL we can only nod our heads at you and say, "Gee, that's too bad."

I was simply going to post "whoosh", but your answer is far more user friendly.

Actually, let's just summarize it with this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Damn it, BBC! Why must you always torment me with your brilliant television programming! You bring us such hits as Red Dwarf, The Office (the good one), The In-Betweeners, The IT Crowd! What do we get here in the States? F-ing Snooki.

Damn it, BBC! Why must you always torment me with your brilliant television programming! You bring us such hits as Red Dwarf, The Office (the good one), The In-Betweeners, The IT Crowd! What do we get here in the States? F-ing Snooki.
LMMFAO Snooki, I am sorry how is she famous again? Things like that make me say AMERICA, home of the facepalm. I must agree with the tv comment for the most part. The only good tv here for the most part is documentaries.

As far as OP is concerned. Have you tried Traceroute to see where your connection to your server is failing?
What is the route, how many hops, is there any packet loss before the complete drop of the connection?
Windows - CMD
Mac - Terminal

It also would not be bad idea to check iptables and make sure you are not blocked yourself.

If you are really lost and on a dedicated, just call your hosting provider or email. If you can't figure out your problem you risk breaking your server completely trying to fix it yourself.

Top Bottom