The way I see it

Steff

Xenforo developers and staff

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all for this fantastic platform. It has rescued my community with its clean, sleek forum and feature rich gallery (I haven’t even got to try resources yet).

It offers all of the things members need and want whilst on a scalable platform built on principles and good old fashion values.
I can measured your commitment from the replies of help from Xenforo members and how quickly things get sorted. It’s also clear that there is a strong bond between staff and developers here on this site and that gives me confidence to invest, and more importantly, re-invest.

I know communities can be demanding and sometime harsh. There’s always going to be that member who thinks they’ve brought your soul once they’ve purchased Xenforo, but right now my only regret is that I didn’t pay enough for the software. I feel that I have cheated you guys out of money. So here’s to a long and happy relationship with a company that cares for their clients and understands the value of communities rather than just build a software script to cater for one.

Top Bottom