The Voice Internet Radio [Feedback Welcome]

Looks like imageshack isn't letting me view the image in your logo. I get a frog image saying "domain unregistered, please register at bit.ly/imageshack-domain to view" or something like that.
Oh; that should actually be the slider image--I'll upload them to the forum and go from there, then. Thanks for letting me know. :)

EDIT: Should be fixed now. (y)

I've made quite a few updates over the past few weeks and wanted to share them (though there are a couple more in the works :)):
  • New Playlist page to see all songs in rotation and request on Twitter and Facebook
  • Updated footer with scrolling now playing info and latest news, more accessible links
  • "Why Join?" information to guests (above register button--inspiration from petforum.co.uk, though mine isn't as purdy :))
  • A few minor design tweaks
  • On the station side, we have a new DJ (our first live DJ--yay), a new evening show, and new music, of course. ;)
Feel free to respond with any comments, ideas, etc. :)

I've made quite a few updates over the past few weeks and wanted to share them (though there are a couple more in the works :)):
  • New Playlist page to see all songs in rotation and request on Twitter and Facebook
  • Updated footer with scrolling now playing info and latest news, more accessible links
  • "Why Join?" information to guests (above register button--inspiration from petforum.co.uk, though mine isn't as purdy :))
  • A few minor design tweaks
  • On the station side, we have a new DJ (our first live DJ--yay), a new evening show, and new music, of course. ;)
Feel free to respond with any comments, ideas, etc. :)

Liking the new improvements. Just a thought with regards to the #rightContentBox (the social media icons in the top right) I think if you set top: 64px; so the images are sitting on the navbar they would look better and set some spacing for logged out users where i think the login tab looks too close for comfort. (preview below). Nice work regardless Kurt. (y)

Edit: The placement I'm proposing may conflict with the alert notification markers when users are logged in though. :censored:

kurt_social_icons.webp

Liking the new improvements. Just a thought with regards to the #rightContentBox (the social media icons in the top right) I think if you set top: 64px; so the images are sitting on the navbar they would look better and set some spacing for logged out users where i think the login tab looks too close for comfort. (preview below). Nice work regardless Kurt. (y)

Edit: The placement I'm proposing may conflict with the alert notification markers when users are logged in though. :censored:

Fixed after discussing on Twitter ;)
Might want to fix the staff page, the last letter of my username is cut onto a new line :p.
Fixed--just two additional pixels of width was enough for yours and Tech Support to be on one line. (y)

No big updates (yet ;)), but I wanted to post here and give a sincere thank you to everyone here who has posted on the forum, contributed addons, or given feedback in the past year. Without all of you, there's no way the site would be where it is today, on its first birthday. :) http://www.voiceradio.us/threads/one-year-later.5129/

A few things are in the pipeline (the linked thread outlines a few of those), and your feedback is most certainly welcome. :)

Top Bottom