The support forum can be translated into several languages

Hello, Dear users

I come to suggest to the official forum of support XenForo! because they put an option that can be translated to the forum: Spanish, Portuguese and German, of course if you want to put more languages ​​to be translated into the forum, this would be a good suggestion because it would make users not to use google translator and interpreter bing , as they usually are not effective.

Not if you like this idea but is a very good option to start with the right foot this software.

Hello, Dear users

I come to suggest to the official forum of support XenForo! because they put an option that can be translated to the forum: Spanish, Portuguese and German, of course if you want to put more languages ​​to be translated into the forum, this would be a good suggestion because it would make users not to use google translator and interpreter bing , as they usually are not effective.

Not if you like this idea but is a very good option to start with the right foot this software.
I think you are better off using the community forums already in that language. I know of http://www.xenfacil.com/ for Spanish at least.

You may also want to try using Google Chrome. It translates the pages in real time while you browse. The translation is actually ok enough to be able to read and understand something.

Top Bottom