The star image

Dream

Sorry the other thread was too long didn't read. The star indicated when the thread had new posts? Why not use it to add it to the watched threads list?

Upvote 0
Sorry the other thread was too long didn't read. The star indicated when the thread had new posts? Why not use it to add it to the watched threads list?

It was a long thread, but essentially the star indicated the same thing as the blue dot does now - when a thread had new posts (or was "unread"). You can read the thread for the details, but personally I didn't like the star and neither did most people, so it was ditched completely. Also, let's please not start another 15-page thread on this issue. ;)

It was a long thread, but essentially the star indicated the same thing as the blue dot does now - when a thread had new posts (or was "unread"). You can read the thread for the details, but personally I didn't like the star and neither did most people, so it was ditched completely. Also, let's please not start another 15-page thread on this issue. ;)

Ok thanks for the info :)

I don't think there should be any more images, and I think it's not needed. But that is just my opinion.

Took me a while to notice the "Watch Thread" link there and what it was for. A star image in front of it would make it more intuitive.

I don't like the look of the blue orb that I assume is now being used to represent threads with unread content.

IMO that was the best idea we got after a very long discussion thread about that.
But I think it's color is not the bets, it needs some glow, basically it was a green glow dot (at least the suggested example was), but when they make it they make it dark blue just the same color of the thread titles. I think it's better to make it green glow or any other color that stands out from other color in the thread list

Top Bottom