The Spiritual Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davyc

Not your usual type of site - but something that was a calling rather than for any other specific need.

THE SPIRITUAL WAY

The site is based on a standard HTML landing page with a full menu structure leading to the main site based around Xenforo. I'll be doing a lot of promotion for the site in the coming weeks so I'm hoping that the membership will build.

It was a clear cut choice as to whether to use IP Board or Xenforo, but Xenforo won out in the end due to it's extremely robust framework and in no small part due to the incredibly helpful and friendly community that exists here. I hope you like the site and I would appreciate your comments and feedback.

Just finished up re-doing the site; lots of changes made and the latest add-ons implemented.

There's been quite a lot of edits to some of the templates and much added to the Extra.css to accommodate many of the edits.

The subject matter may not be to everyone's taste, but it covers the main areas of interest in this topic.

Comments and observations are welcome.

The Spiritual Way

:)

I've closed this site due to lack of interest - will be opening a new site soon; will mention it in this forum when it's done.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom