The Pope Viper Question Thread.

Pope Viper

I've been posting various questions in various threads, and I figured I would just put a thread together to see if I can condense everything

1) - I'm wanting to put an "online/offline" indicator. One thing that was mentioned in a thread is to indicated status by colorizing the border around the avatar. This idea is something I'd like to implement.

2) in regards to the boarder around the avatar. I looks like it's using some kind of graphic that the avatar is then overlaid upon. Is there a method to define a boarder "size" around just the avatar?

3) Thanks to Mr. Floris, I've set up some extra tabs. What conditional would I use to check for group membership prior to displaying the tab?

4) I know that the new CSS Sprite is coming, and I'm wanting to change all my New post/old post/etc graphics, (including the size), can I go ahead and make this changes, and then incorporate them into the new sprite, or should I just wait?

I'm sure this have been answered elsewhere, but I've found that various threads contain information not related to the topic, so I thought this might help me the best.

Jake got pwned!! lol

Now you know how the rest of us mere mortals feel. :D

GL on the move Pope Viper - I'll keep an eye out to see how you get on.

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Top Bottom