1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Pope Viper Question Thread.

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Pope Viper, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Pope Viper

Pope Viper Well-Known Member

I've been posting various questions in various threads, and I figured I would just put a thread together to see if I can condense everything

1) - I'm wanting to put an "online/offline" indicator. One thing that was mentioned in a thread is to indicated status by colorizing the border around the avatar. This idea is something I'd like to implement.

2) in regards to the boarder around the avatar. I looks like it's using some kind of graphic that the avatar is then overlaid upon. Is there a method to define a boarder "size" around just the avatar?

3) Thanks to Mr. Floris, I've set up some extra tabs. What conditional would I use to check for group membership prior to displaying the tab?

4) I know that the new CSS Sprite is coming, and I'm wanting to change all my New post/old post/etc graphics, (including the size), can I go ahead and make this changes, and then incorporate them into the new sprite, or should I just wait?

I'm sure this have been answered elsewhere, but I've found that various threads contain information not related to the topic, so I thought this might help me the best.
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

3. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

4. CyclingTribe

CyclingTribe Well-Known Member

Jake got pwned!! lol

Now you know how the rest of us mere mortals feel. :D

GL on the move Pope Viper - I'll keep an eye out to see how you get on.

Shaun :D