The Pet Board - Where Pet Owners Meet.

Here is the file I used... wanna make me one you think would look good? I am kind of color retarded sometimes.

I wish I could help you out on that, but my skills are pretty sub-par in that regard. ;)

I'll have to leave it to some of the real artists here. Maybe someone could assist with it.

There have been a lot of changes made over the last few months, check it out and let me know what you think? Feel free to post your pet's pictures while you are there!

It's not matching ! Don't go for my suggestion only talk to others but if it was me i would match them it's not matching there.

Looks great. What did you use to make the small animated ad unit you have in your posts? Is there a animated gif banner ad tool you used or something else?
We are looking at creating some small ads.

Thanks

Looks great site. For people who love the pets and respect their nature? Then this site is the right place for you. Thanks for sharing with the love of the pet animal. I love it, in my opinion it looks awesome. Good work! (y)

Looks great. What did you use to make the small animated ad unit you have in your posts? Is there a animated gif banner ad tool you used or something else?

Thanks
My signature here? It was provided by postloop if that is what you are referring to.

Can be created quite easy using something like Animation Shop to build the animation itself, using image frames created first with photoshop.

demo.gif

Top Bottom