The New Twitter Queen

Are you one of them?

• Total voters

KURTZ

Friday night Lady Gaga overtaken Britney Spears:
5 677 803 against 5 671 738 followers.

are you one of them? :D

If I follow them it's because I auto follow back those who follow me :p

But, I don't care about either of those people who pay people to tweet on their behalf to help promote their work of which 90% goes to the music industry.

But, I don't care about either of those people who pay people to tweet on their behalf to help promote their work of which 90% goes to the music industry.

I agree.
Nevertheless, they achieve that one speaks about them.
Even we themselves are doing it just now, that is to say, we fall down in what we are criticizing... or not?

Floris what beer are you drinking in your avatar?
You will finish drunkard, companion :D

so, you don't follow Bobbi Eden ... correct? do you remember what she promised if the NL win the world cup ...
Yeah, but .. if she would have done that, I would like to have been the first, and not the last, LOL. :) ew!

I don't even use Twitter, why would I follow people who are paid too much money?

yeah celebritism kills progress..

Things you don't see...

hey i'm gunna follow that guy who cured aids,
or
the person who has an idea for solving hunger issues definitely watered my farm

Just saying; the simple reason I use forums (as a member and owner) exclusively is the content and the level they are managed at...tweets seem like useless snippets to me where as if i see someone i follow here or any forum for that matter via subscriptions...I can see useful information in their posts, I can't say that about most other frameworks for social sites however. I admit any site can get addicting if it's endearing to you personally so I am not bashing twitter (I am the 1% that just doesn't get it)... but to me anything celebrity has got to go unless people who make things happen for the better in this world start becoming role models and celebrity.

I will say this tho , any female from this site has a better chance of being the twitter queen imo

if for anything any one of them here stands a better chance of directly effecting my life , btw I vote Shelley for that simply for the emoticons... since brit nor gaga dont' do anything that matters and when you really think about it your more likely going to use shelley's emoticons before brit gives you some sort of distant epiphany.

the concept behind twitter is wonderful... what it's turning into is another story.

Top Bottom