The Lannisters send their regards

xIsabel38

got_wallpaper__house_lannister_by_mcnealy-d5q04wr.png

April 6th and I can't wait! Who's with me!

Let's all take a moment to remember the song that launched a million people into a frenzy and made Twitter suffer an extreme amount of server load within 5 minutes after this.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

+1

Even though I roughly know what is going to happen (have read the book(s)), I still can't wait - sadly, I *have* to wait until Monday evening (EU time), because Sky broadcasts with a day delay.

I heard that Season 4 is supposed to be drastically different from the book but we'll see. Lets hope they can put in some surprises for the book readers out there.

I going to wait until the first ep of the season to say anything (aside from the obvious that I have been waiting to see the next installment for a while ) but for now in observance of the fact that I don't want to hype it up before I see it (lest I want to be able to possibly experience a let down from some false expectations that I set myself)

For the time being...all I have to say is: Floppy floppy.

I heard that Season 4 is supposed to be drastically different from the book but we'll see. Lets hope they can put in some surprises for the book readers out there.
We'll see, but yes, I think a few surprises are almost guaranteed. Like the red wedding in season 3 :)

2AM Monday morning on Sky Atlantic. Can't wait! I too have read the books so am excited to see the TV adaptation's approach. Apparently the first episode is mostly character/plot building after the ending of the last series.

Apparently the first episode is mostly character/plot building after the ending of the last series.
The first 3-4 episodes of the show have always been this way since the start. But this time they haven't really added new characters have they? I know they casted the Red Viper and they recasted the Mountain and Darrio Narharis (if I spelled that right) but were there others? I'm hoping this time they won't have to build up on who people are but rather where they are now in relation to all that's happened.

As far as I know, the only new character is the Red Viper. However, The Verge states the first episode is build up mostly: character build up, alliance build up, conflict build up etc. Previous series have started in a similar way as you said and I welcome a refresh to where the show ended last, given that they don't actually follow the books too closely in terms of the order things are shown in.

As far as I know, the only new character is the Red Viper. However, The Verge states the first episode is build up mostly: character build up, alliance build up, conflict build up etc. Previous series have started in a similar way as you said and I welcome a refresh to where the show ended last, given that they don't actually follow the books too closely in terms of the order things are shown in.

These are a bunch of new characters that have had mentions since the end of season 3 (like the iron bank people and such)...

Ellaria Sand
Walda Frey
Hizdahr zo Loraq
Lady Anya Waynwood
Lhara
Lord Mace Tyrell
Lord Yohn Royce
Lord Blackmont
Morag
Oznak zo Pahl
Prince Oberyn Martell
Ralf Kenning
Sir Donnel Waynwood
Sir Vance Corbray
Styr
Tycho Nestoris

Well...if it had just been a random photo of someone wearing the shirt I would think 'oh cool', but since you actually are wearing it in the photo I figured I could expel the massive amounts of effort it takes to move my mouse 60px and click like on your post.

I overheard some of my employees talking about this show last year. Went back to my office and checked it out on YouTube. After several 3-4 minute long videos I just didn't find interest in the show, but I'm sure many others do. I've never been a fan of fantasy, which is why I didn't like what I saw.

These are a bunch of new characters that have had mentions since the end of season 3 (like the iron bank people and such)...

Ellaria Sand
Walda Frey
Hizdahr zo Loraq
Lady Anya Waynwood
Lhara
Lord Mace Tyrell
Lord Yohn Royce
Lord Blackmont
Morag
Oznak zo Pahl
Prince Oberyn Martell
Ralf Kenning
Sir Donnel Waynwood
Sir Vance Corbray
Styr
Tycho Nestoris

There we go then ;) It's been a while since I read the books. I should probably revisit them.

Top Bottom