XF 2.2 The following issue was found when determining if a one-click upgrade is possible: This is a development install (via missing hashes).

cosmin85

Hi ,
I get that error when i want to update v2.2.3 Patch 1 to v2.2.4 .
Any solution for that ? thanks.

Code:
The following issue was found when determining if a one-click upgrade is possible: This is a development install (via missing hashes).

Is it actually a development installation (set in config.php)?

If not, can you check for existence on the server of the hashes file - src/addons/XF/hashes.json.

You will likely need to do a manual upgrade this time (or at least upload any missing files from the 2.2.3 P1 package).

If not, can you check for existence on the server of the hashes file - src/addons/XF/hashes.json.

You will likely need to do a manual upgrade this time (or at least upload any missing files from the 2.2.3 P1 package).

Right , it was missing that file .
Thanks.

I'm also getting an error when I upgrade to XenForo 2.2.8 Patch 1: "The following issue was found when determining if a one-click upgrade is possible: This is a development install (via missing hashes)"
Reason, why deleted it I don't remember clearly. How do I: upload any missing files from the 2.2.3 P1 package
Please, help me

Top Bottom