The Flat 1.0 Smilies

meetdilip

Hi, I tried to draw a flat version of the old smilies by Shelley which were used here. Not sure what license I can use for them

display 1.webp

Thanks all. I do not know whether it is ok to share them, here or otherwise.

They are not exactly the same. But let us see which license we can use.

Hi, I tried to draw a flat version of the old smilies by Shelley which were used here. Not sure what license I can use for them

View attachment 263417
You need her permission:

Conditions of use: This pack may be used on xenforo forums only, this pack cannot be redistributed or repackaged in any way shape or form for any reason without prior consent of the author.

Sending her a PM may get a response, but as far as I know she is no longer active on XenForo, and has not been for a while.

Thanks Cam!, Foresaken, Nobleman

@Foresaken , appreciate your viewpoint

The one I shared is not " this pack ". I have not touched any of the original work in the process. I have not changed any source image or output in that pack. I drew it 100%.

If you check them closely, there are many serious differences between them. Yes, they look almost the same because I intended them to.

original.webp

This is how it actually looks like or what I have in the X-ray mode.

Please note that resources for distribution on this site can only be posted in the Resource Manager or a relevant customer forum.

We do not permit resources to be posted in non-customer forums.

View attachment 263417
The smilies designed in xenforo 1 (the original packaged smilies) - The developers own the rights to them and you would need to ask them and get their permission.

The Extended smilies I designed that compliment the original pack you are more than free to make re-creations, modify them as you see fit.

Top Bottom