The Best Suggestion of All (What can I use?)

Okay, it's 1:16 here. I guess everyone has gone to bed. (Other than "Beowulf.") Maybe tomorrow morning someone can give me a useful suggestion for an alternative program. I really need to set up something to use for the next couple of months. I can wait for xF. I'm just a little frustrated that's all. Sorry if I offended anyone. It's hard to recognize when someone needs help just by looking at words on a screen.

Good-night.

We're working to release this as soon as possible and when we're happy with what we have. There are lots of things going on behind the scenes that end users can't see. We don't have a more firm release data beyond what has been said.

As this appears to have settled into a "tide me over until" thread, moving to off topic.

Trolling? I'm "trolling" for some advice here. I've pretty much exhausted my research on this. I've looked at phpbb3, vBulletin, SimpleMachines, phorum, FUD, Beehive, you name it. They all have problems. That's what led me to this forum and xF. xF looks promising, but in the mean time, I'd like to get started using something else. Onimua said that I could find another program and then after xF is released, just convert my old program over to it. That makes sense. So what program do I use until then? And, no I do not currently have a forum.

I would chose my "placeholder" forum on whether on not it could be imported into xF.
I am on VB right now and yes - I too have tried them all.
But if I was to start from scratch on say SMF get a bunch of activity - then try to switch to xF and not have import capability - it would be bad.

Top Bottom