The AoC Dungeon - An Ashes of Creation community

Frode789

Welcome to The AoC Dungeon, a community website dedicated to the upcoming, and highly anticipated, MMORPG from Intrepid Studios: Ashes of Creation. The website is in its early beginning, but I am going to work hard on making this a great portal for AoC content :)

The site will feature the latest news, analytics of alpha content, dedicated forum to talk about anything, as well as own sections for Media for you to share (AoC images/videos from Alpha 0 perhaps? :) ), and for Resources, such as in game Guides. There will also be contests coming soon, with small AoC goodies, and bigger things such as beta packs! Stay tuned.

A little bit about myself: I have been the admin of several projects in the past. Most recently I had the biggest stand-alone community site for Cities Skylines (named Cities Skylines Nation), with thousands of members and discussions. I have played a lot of games, all from simulation games such as Cities Skylines, to competitive games such as Dota 2 and BF1. Though on the MMORPG side of things has been quite silent since I played TERA. Before that I have had experience with games such as Aion and RIFT.

So this is going to be very exiting! Welcome aboard! :)

Last edited:
Since January, the website has been updated quite a bit.. :) Among the latest additions is our custom developed guild portal addon:

https://www.theaocdungeon.com/guild/

guildportal.webp
Index page with a nice table, featured logos at the top in a image slider, and various filtering options.

guilddescription.webp
Detailed description pages with all the necessary info.

guildforum.webp
Discussion thread linked from the description page. Just like how the XFRM addon does it.

I love it, great job - the only tiny criticism I have is for the larger than life header that pushes the menu and the content too far down for my taste.

Looks fantastic, well done!

Thanks guys :)

As for the logo, noted! I'm getting my logo redone these days, so I could at the same time reduce it a bit in size. Thanks for the feedback.

@JoyFreak It is based on it yes ;)

An excellent looking website. Easy to see what you need to see and navigate. Well done.

Just FYI - The footer link to the official website links to a page not found on their end :)

An excellent looking website. Easy to see what you need to see and navigate. Well done.

Just FYI - The footer link to the official website links to a page not found on their end :)

Thank you! Fixed :)

Nice looking theme, I've been getting people hyped for ashes for a while now. I went ahead and joined the community as well :)

Awesome, thanks for the sign up! :) Feel free to share it among your Ashes related fans. Currently the official forum is down (2 months lol), so I'm trying to gain a bit of traction on that hah.

Top Bottom