Thats just cool!

FredC

Currently waiting on FTP to update all the files to run my upgrade to beta 3 and noticed this...
Capture_11112010_135509.webp

I havent even ran the upgrade script, just uploading the new files to FTP ATM..
Thats just cool!! :D

I'm actually getting an error while doing the FTP. Weird!

Now it's working fine. And yes, it's a neat feature.

I like this too.

I was planning on turning the board off and telling the users it, but I forgot, so I want back and it was already there :D

Actually i had read that in the upgrade notes, but didn't know exactly what it meant. But i did forget all about it until it was brought up here.

Just cool stuff all the way around.

I knew the day would come that forum software would develop artificial intelligence. In a few years it will run itself too :D

Somewhere in the back of my mind I can hear a TV commercial advertising xenforo and at the end of it the actor says "This is cool!" as the voice over announcer says "This is the future of forums... XenForo...."

Nice job guys! You're turning out great work just like we knew you would!!

Jamie

I'm actually getting an error while doing the FTP. Weird!

Now it's working fine. And yes, it's a neat feature.
Well I am guessing that it detects a certain file/folder change to disable the forum. So until that change happens it would be possible to get all sorts of errors. Depends on what order everything is uploaded in really.

Congratulations VonDoom I see you made the switch :) Glad to have you here my friend!
Im actually considering moving a smaller community to xF from vB4 this week.. currently im just using the xF license to demo the software to my members.. I will probably wipe that DB and get started on this hopefully this week.

Top Bottom