thanks it was fun

Mike Law

Just wanted to thank the Xenforo guys for an interesting adventure,
we will stop using it for the time being and will re-visit in the future.

What should I do with the Xen license? Any tips?

Dude, different site..

Thanks bro!
I think where they're coming from is its valuable feedback to the developer community to find out what you feel is lacking so much so that you'd decide to go to the "dark side", as you put it. I don't think anyone would suggest that you justify your decision. No one knows your needs better than you.

Good luck in whatever you do.

Moving my forum site (not my wiki/social) to vbulletin,

The main reason is the a selection of mods that are very handy for educational websites,
Also my personal opinion, which I do not care to discuss in this thread, is that vbseo provides much better SEO results for my particular site and niche.

The mobile packages are also a reason, and tons of cool little hacks and mods that are at this time not yet available for Xenforo. I had to wait for this as no impex was ready to move xen to vb, now it is and I am organizing the move.

Moving my forum site (not my wiki/social) to vbulletin,

The main reason is the a selection of mods that are very handy for educational websites,
Also my personal opinion, which I do not care to discuss in this thread, is that vbseo provides much better SEO results for my particular site and niche.

The mobile packages are also a reason, and tons of cool little hacks and mods that are at this time not yet available for Xenforo. I had to wait for this as no impex was ready to move xen to vb, now it is and I am organizing the move.
I was moving one of my forums to vBulletin until I encountered this problem.

Too much work, just gonna redirect the domain to my main site.

Just wanted to thank the Xenforo guys for an interesting adventure,
we will stop using it for the time being and will re-visit in the future.

What should I do with the Xen license? Any tips?
Probably a wise move.
I haven't renewed my licenses until there is an outcome not that any of my xf sites are doing anything anyway.

$40 for the year is so cheap that my hosting for 1 month, electric, phone, internet, and even weekly food bill cost more than it cost to renew XenForo for 1 year.

So yes, I renew and know that I'm locked in now at such a low price. And I also know that I'm helping XenForo fund their defence.

$40 for the year is so cheap that my hosting for 1 month, electric, phone, internet, and even weekly food bill cost more than it cost to renew XenForo for 1 year.

So yes, I renew and know that I'm locked in now at such a low price. And I also know that I'm helping XenForo fund their defence.
$40 is me being lazy and going out to dinner instead of cooking (Really common in the summer too :p).

Top Bottom