1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

thanks for making an alternitive to Ib

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by chance, Sep 8, 2010.

1. chance

chance New Member

I hate IB worth a passion. tired of them bugging me about buying my forums since they are out to own the internet. I got my money ready for this. I know its going to have afew snags here and there but anything i can do to hurt there pocketbook am am game.

2. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

Hi chance, welcome to XenForo.

I really hope that you purchase the software because you like it and think it will be good for your site, not just to stick it to IB. ;)

Dan likes this.
  3. chance

chance New Member

I like a lot of the extra ajax features and it just feels less cluttered. I also know he is really good at sql querrys and reducing loads on servers so i know this should work well on larger sites.

4. Lawrence

Lawrence Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard, chance, :)

Don't be too harsh on IB. Without IB, XenForo may never have been, and for that I will always be indebted to them.

Peggy likes this.
  5. Jethro

Jethro Well-Known Member

Please note we now refer to a certain product mentioned heavily in this thread as #1, but since another commercial product has taken it's place at the top of the heap then I believe we should now start to refer to it as #2 as in "I'm off to do some #2" .... oh hang about .... I'll get back to you on this one :oops:

Omri.L likes this.