[TH] XenBlog [Deleted]

And does anyone else have this issue? Where I create a blog thru admin (html) but in the front end preview, it shows it in html as well (which is not good or looks good).
blogpreview.webp

And does anyone else have this issue? Where I create a blog thru admin (html) but in the front end preview, it shows it in html as well (which is not good or looks good).
View attachment 117222

It is standard as html/php are not parsed in the review area. I will see to include parsing there in the new versions.

Is this addon being supported or is it abandoned?

The mod is fully supported. I had not been online for the past few days, hence why there was no reply.

So can you answer my question in regards to pictures not showing up for unregistered users? The permissions are all allow.

So can you answer my question in regards to pictures not showing up for unregistered users? The permissions are all allow.

Can you please post here the direct url to that blog where guests do not see pictures? And what do you mean by pictures btw? The attachments or the images added through the img tags?

But the permission set in the blog for unregistered users is set to allow to view attachments and all. So why is this saying otherwise?

But the permission set in the blog for unregistered users is set to allow to view attachments and all. So why is this saying otherwise?

Because the general permisison for that particular attachment is set to Not be viewed by guests.

When you say "that particular attachment" you mean for the forums?
Within the blog permissions, it is set to allow. Look at the attachment please. If the permission has to be set elsewhere, where is that?

Attachments

• blog permission.webp
    blog permission.webp
    30.4 KB · Views: 18
When you say "that particular attachment" you mean for the forums?
Within the blog permissions, it is set to allow. Look at the attachment please. If the permission has to be set elsewhere, where is that?

Yes, I meant for the forums. Guests are not allowed to see it in the forums. Hence why they are not seeing it at the blog as well.

Yes, I meant for the forums. Guests are not allowed to see it in the forums. Hence why they are not seeing it at the blog as well.
Well, changed it and still nothing :(

Attachments

• forum permission.webp
    forum permission.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 18
Top Bottom