[TH] XenBlog [Deleted]

The xf2 version has been started. We really aren't big fans of the way the xf1 version works fundamentally so it's going to be vastly different in the XF2 version. We'll be taking our time with it to make it as useful to as many people as we possibly can. I definitely can't give any ETA, but I do hope it doesn't take until 2020 :)

Just be the first to the finish line, don't want someone to beat ya to it. never used version 1, but first stable version has my buy :D

Last edited:
The same situation here. Ready to pay for a converter from BB and a XF2 version.
Are you still waiting?

Yes, I'm on XF1 and waiting for a proper importer and a blog add-on for XF2. I'm also waiting for AMP. Those are the two things drawing me back from upgrading.

XF 2.0.4 was released yesterday...
And honestly guys at #ThemeHouse ... People (read: paying clients) are willing to pay for your upgrade of this stellar add-on for XF 2.x
I mean ... Hmmmmm. Perhaps a 50% discount for those who upgrade within 2-weeks of the actual upgrade release? Interesting idea maybe... Although - I must admit - I haven't yet read your TOS ... Just have a client ready to upgrade - but in need of the blogs add-on.

Thanks for the consideration.
And happy Saint Patrick's Day ;)

J.

We are upgrading to XenForo 2.0.4 this weekend. I won't wait for them anymore really. I'll start using when it's ready. Enough...

We are now runnig XenForo 2.0.4 with all the blogs disabled. Still waiting for your add-on... Not to mention that I've boguht a theme and some add-ons from you...

Folks we understand that you are eager for the upcoming release of the blog add-on for XenForo 2.0. I can only say that we are working on it and hope to have it released soon, but we don't exactly have an official ETA as of yet.

If I may ask, I'm currently running XF1.5 with blogs, but plan to upgrade to XF2 sometime soon. I was going to wait until you'd finished the blogs importer.

So my question is: from what work you've done so far, would it make sense to remain on XF1.5 and import the blogs that way - or simply upgrade to XF2 early, and then import the blog data from the forums into whatever blog system you have then?

It's just that I'm not sure if you're planning for the importer to work within XF2 and import from existing tables, or whether you'd plan it to run within XF1.5.

I have my Better Blogs add-on lying as an obsolete add-on in my admin panel waiting to be impoted into XF2 version of XenBlog. I'm sure that they won't skip the importer part which was suggested 3 years ago!

If I may ask, I'm currently running XF1.5 with blogs, but plan to upgrade to XF2 sometime soon. I was going to wait until you'd finished the blogs importer.

So my question is: from what work you've done so far, would it make sense to remain on XF1.5 and import the blogs that way - or simply upgrade to XF2 early, and then import the blog data from the forums into whatever blog system you have then?

It's just that I'm not sure if you're planning for the importer to work within XF2 and import from existing tables, or whether you'd plan it to run within XF1.5.
I have my Better Blogs add-on lying as an obsolete add-on in my admin panel waiting to be impoted into XF2 version of XenBlog. I'm sure that they won't skip the importer part which was suggested 3 years ago!
I would suggest waiting for the add-on to be released before you upgrade to XenForo 2 or keep them saved somewhere so that you can import them later. We are planning on offering an importer, we won't forget that! :)

When will this addon get ready for xF2.

I like theme house and the wonderful support they provide for there products which makes us to rely on TH for maximum addons.

I too would like to have it on my xF2 after checking demo.

Top Bottom