[TH] XenBlog [Deleted]

Hi

This addon can give option to users to make a personal blog?

Thanks
You are able to assign permissions that allow users to post blogs in categories you have created in the administrative panel. So for example, if you create a category that relates to "Personal Blogs". They would be able to assign their blog post to that category.

You are able to assign permissions that allow users to post blogs in categories you have created in the administrative panel. So for example, if you create a category that relates to "Personal Blogs". They would be able to assign their blog post to that category.

Ok, can you tell me forums with your addon?

Is it possible to use the rss feed with this addon? i would like the blog to automatically populate.
Hello, I don't believe XenBlog supports this functionality at this time. But, I'll go ahead and add this to our GitHub Issue Tracker as a Feature Suggestion.

Can you add to this addon the ability to have a personal link for each user? Otherwise, it does not seem useless. This addon has this feature. Can not you integrate it?
Hiya, this is something we might be able to add in the future for XF1 and XF2. I've gone ahead and added it to our Github Issue Tracker. By default, users are able to view how many blogs a user has written though so their profile link can just be given out if folks who want to view the blogs they've written.

Top Bottom