[TH] XenBlog [Deleted]

This is something we are planning for XenForo 2.0, hopefully in the next few months or so.
Why don't you start rebuild for XF2 from now? after XF2 is realease then we can use it.
I want to buy this addon to move my blogs posts from vB to XF2.
By the way, it supports to move blog posts from vB to XF2?

Why don't you start rebuild for XF2 from now? after XF2 is realease then we can use it.
Hiya, this is something that is being built as we speak. I am sure we will offer a feature that allows you to move blog posts from vB to XF2.

OK, another thing I want is URL redirects. I really don't want to lose all the backlinks that are directed to our blog posts. Please keep that in mind.

Definitely looking forward to seeing the xf2 version! A feature request to perhaps consider, could we get the ability to auto create threads with prefixes per category?

Unfortunately I have a problem that my blog posts are not displayed in the forum index. I wrote a blog post and set it to 5 index posts in the XenBlog options. It is unfortunately not displayed.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in Advance.

Unfortunately I have a problem that my blog posts are not displayed in the forum index. I wrote a blog post and set it to 5 index posts in the XenBlog options. It is unfortunately not displayed.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in Advance.
Be sure that you've edited the option "Forum Index Blog Displays" in [TH] Blogs options as you need to set the number of blogs you want to show on your forum index.

Thanks for your quick response and I'll show you that on the screenshot below. So I have it at 5 blogs that should be displayed. Are there any Xenforo permissions for the blogs in the Forum Index?

Attachments

• xenblog-blogpost-on-forumindex.webp
    xenblog-blogpost-on-forumindex.webp
    35.1 KB · Views: 4
Thanks for your quick response and I'll show you that on the screenshot below. So I have it at 5 blogs that should be displayed. Are there any Xenforo permissions for the blogs in the Forum Index?
I've replied to the ticket you created on this issue. Hope to hear back from you soon so that we can troubleshoot this issue further.

The xf2 version has been started. We really aren't big fans of the way the xf1 version works fundamentally so it's going to be vastly different in the XF2 version. We'll be taking our time with it to make it as useful to as many people as we possibly can. I definitely can't give any ETA, but I do hope it doesn't take until 2020 :)

Top Bottom