[TH] XenBlog [Deleted]

@Jake B. Im sorry but that wasn't stated in the thread before purchase. I will take a refund though and use a different add-on. I would never have purchased if i had have known that.

Hi Simon,

I'm sorry for the confusion it looks like we missed the box on this add-on somehow. I've just updated the resource to indicate this, and have sent you a PM :)

How do I get rid of notification ballon on the Blog navigation tab? Having it duplicate the Alert function is pretty irritating and it is the only balloon notification in all of my navigation tabs.

Also, it is not showing up on my sidebar, and I have it selected. It is also notifying everyone with that balloon, even if they are not subscribed to the blog.

Last edited:
Hello! Thank you for creating such a wonderful add on! The one question I have is, how can someone, say a weekly blogger, add on to, or update an existing blog without creating an entirely new blog? If there is currently no way to do this, I suggest it as a something to do in your next update.
Thanks again (^o^)

This blog software does not even list in order of the last post. I have to go through each individual blog with the balloon notification. Another 80% software.

I just bought this addon, but somehow I'm to stupid to use it.
The installation worked fine. I can set up new categories and blogs in the admin panel an they get displayed in the navigation/the board.
I can also leave a comment to a blog.

But I can't find where to write content for the blog… Shouldn't there be a button or something like that, that says: New entry or anything like that?
I've been searching for a manual, first steps, anything like this, but …

Anyone who can help me?

Thanks a lot
Philip

Top Bottom