[TH] XenBlog [Deleted]

So I did an upgrade and all my blogs are gone... Is there any way to get them back?

The upgrade should not touch the blogs. It was a simply template edit that did not have any bearing on the blogs besides adding a link to blog starter 's other blogs.

Anyway, do you have a backup of the blog tables? If you do then simply restore it. P.s. Can you check the blog tables in your db and see if the content is there?

The upgrade should not touch the blogs. It was a simply template edit that did not have any bearing on the blogs besides adding a link to blog starter 's other blogs.

Anyway, do you have a backup of the blog tables? If you do then simply restore it. P.s. Can you check the blog tables in your db and see if the content is there?
I checked and there is nothing there. I must have done something wrong. Live and learn I guess.

I believe it's been requested in this thread before. Are there any plans to add an import script? That's the only issue that keeps me from acquiring the add-on.

I do not have access to that mod myself. Provided that someoen gives me access to it and the extra fee is met then I can write an importer.

Bug: the user stats on the member card disappear when the blog addon is enabled.

If you enable blog count all the stats come back. But they need to be there regardless.

Temporary Fix: disable member_card template modification

Last edited:
Bug: the user stats on the member card disappear when the blog addon is enabled.

If you enable blog count all the stats come back. But they need to be there regardless.

Temporary Fix: disable member_card template modification

It is not a bug but as designed. That is an acp option for enabling/disabling the blog stats.

Hi! I just paid for XenBlogs on HexThemes but I haven't received anything yet. Even worse: "Your Orders" shows nothing, even though PayPal confirmed I paid for it. Any clue about what might be wrong? Thanks in advance :) (I'm DrHercouet on HexThemes too)

Top Bottom