1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[TH] Users Online Recently [Paid] 1.1.0

A highly customizable Online Users widget

1. ThemeHouse

ThemeHouse Well-Known Member

ThemeHouse submitted a new resource:

[TH] Users Online Recently - A highly customizable Online Users widget with WidgetFramework support (not required)

Read more about this resource...

TDUBS likes this.
  2. OUTL4W

OUTL4W Active Member

Will this display rich text usernames?

3. Nirjonadda

Nirjonadda Active Member

Please can you Add "Total" to bottom of list. This is the total members including invisible members that have logged in the past X hours.

4. Jake B.

Jake B. Well-Known Member

This should, yes. If it doesn't work we'll have to look into it :)

I think that's something we can do :)

maszd and Nirjonadda like this.
  5. Nirjonadda

Nirjonadda Active Member

Also can be add option Members Online block is controlled by User Group and User Group Styling will highlight usernames.? One more bug found, Username mouseover are not show about last activity.

6. maszd

maszd Active Member

any progress?

7. TDUBS

TDUBS Active Member

I've just now installed this addon and it's not using rich text usernames. Also, how can I go about having this under the "Members Online" sidebar?

8. CFodder

CFodder Well-Known Member

Any particular reason th users online today the board time and not the timezone the user has set as it would definitely make more sense?

9. ThemeHouse

ThemeHouse Well-Known Member

10. CFodder

CFodder Well-Known Member

Despite my bad English any response to this?

11. Nirjonadda

Nirjonadda Active Member

Last edited: May 31, 2017
  12. Nirjonadda

Nirjonadda Active Member

@Mike Creuzer Do you fix the download 1.1.0 Versions issue? I have created Tickets 2 days ago but no response.

13. Mike Creuzer

Mike Creuzer Well-Known Member

Ive asked our devs to look a few times, wondering if this is a goofy issue. Will get to the bottom of this.

14. RSI

RSI Active Member

Hi,

I recently purchased this add-on. Is there anyway you could quickly add the sort option so it can sort per the last user online?

It currently only has Random or Alphabitcal and I need to sort by showing the last user online first in that order instead.

Untitled.png

Thanks

15. Dalton Prock

Dalton Prock Active Member

I'll go ahead and add this into our GitHub Issue Tracker as a feature request so that we can add it in the future. At this time we are only concentrating on our newest add-ons for XF2 and are putting XF1 add-ons on the back burner. But if you have interest in custom development, please create a ticket with us as our staff would be able to give you an idea of how much it would cost to get a feature like this added in.

16. Cyberclaw

Cyberclaw Member

Can this display a list of users online in the last 24 hours? I'm looking for something similar to the "Recently Online" widget used on The Admin Zone. Thanks.

17. Mike Creuzer

Mike Creuzer Well-Known Member

Yes it will :)

Cyberclaw likes this.