[TH] User Improvements [Deleted]

Well. I did not notice that. There is a user which "registration" username was WhiteWarrior. Then he decided to change username and here is what I see in his profile page:
1522678281126.webp

Maybe a bug?

Addon version is 1.1.0

@CMTV I think I nailed the issue down. It should be fixed for the next version, but the old data (existing renames) is lost/corrupted I fear.

katsulynx updated [KL] User Improvements with a new update entry:

Changelog

Bugfixes & Changes
  • Fixed a bug that would throw an error if a trophy was created while this add-on was disabled.
  • No longer shows the user name history dropdown arrow if there are no existing records of user name changes.
  • Now correctly saves the old instead of the new user name into the user name change history. Old data is unfortunately not recoverable...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, I'm hoping to upgrade to XF2 by the end of the year, and this add-on looks amazing. Just a quick question though, at the moment I use the MasterBadge addon (now deleted), and was just wondering how similar the trophy improvement feature is to that at all. Additionally, Is there a sort of level for trophies. So at a certain amoutn of trophy points, your level is increased?

I've provided some screenshots from my end for reference

Thanks
Leon

Screen Shot 2018-04-03 at 00.04.21.webpMain page which shows all badges (trophy categories) and trophies which
Screen Shot 2018-04-03 at 00.04.27.webpLeaderboard
Screen Shot 2018-04-03 at 00.04.31.webpLatest awarded
Screen Shot 2018-04-03 at 00.04.58.webpYour badges
Screen Shot 2018-04-03 at 00.05.04.webpYour trophies from a badge
Screen Shot 2018-04-03 at 00.05.26.webpBackend
Screen Shot 2018-04-03 at 00.06.35.webpFavourite trophies on mini profile

Additionally, Is there a sort of level for trophies. So at a certain amoutn of trophy points, your level is increased?

That's a standard XF feature.

Other than that, nothing from your screenshots is existing in that form, but if you have a little bit of know-how, it should be fairly simple to implement if you use this add-on as a base to build on.

That's a standard XF feature.

Other than that, nothing from your screenshots is existing in that form, but if you have a little bit of know-how, it should be fairly simple to implement if you use this add-on as a base to build on.
Hey thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I don't have know how, but looks like it may just be another thing to hire someone for :P

katsulynx updated [KL] User Improvements with a new update entry:

Changelog
Important: You may not upgrade to this version from a Beta-Version. If you're still running a Beta version of this add-on, it is mandatory that you upgrade to version 1.0.0 first. You can download it from the history tab.

Bugfixes & Changes
  • Fixed a bug that would show a numeric error if a user tried to deactivate his account.
  • Fixed a bug that would eventually prevent...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Brilliant Addon! This added so much extra features my site was missing! Thanks to the development author for this plugin, good work :)

Is it considered commercial if there are no ads on the site, no paid upgrades, but you use something like Patreon (for streamers, etc)?

Cause I can't afford every single plugin I want on Disability. (I stream, but don't have any patrons, yet)

Patreon is a crowd-funding platform, and their front page already uses the wording get paid, so I wouldn't consider any transactions you receive on Patreon to be donations, but payment. As freely given as user upgrades maybe, but they also usually come with rewards, so even if one would label them as "donations", it's still just people paying money for rewards under a different name. So generally yes, Patreon is commercial, and if you promote it on your XenForo installation, it therefor becomes commercially active. The same goes for amazon referal links, and any other promoted ad or source of income that is not pure donation.

Patreon is a crowd-funding platform, and their front page already uses the wording get paid, so I wouldn't consider any transactions you receive on Patreon to be donations, but payment. As freely given as user upgrades maybe, but they also usually come with rewards, so even if one would label them as "donations", it's still just people paying money for rewards under a different name. So generally yes, Patreon is commercial, and if you promote it on your XenForo installation, it therefor becomes commercially active. The same goes for amazon referal links, and any other promoted ad or source of income that is not pure donation.
I don't promote the patreon really, I do have a private board though for those who are patrons, but no links to it on XF, just on my stream channel & Discord.

Top Bottom