[TH] UI.X Pro [Deleted]

Also... suggestion, if it's possible... when clicking the top navigation from "Trending, All Threads, Forum List, etc"... any way it could load easier without refreshing the whole page? What I mean is similar to how the loading is with Discourse.

@Dalton Prock @imno007

I posted this in the "Troubleshooting and problems" area, but figured I might get a better response here...

Hey! So, I get the following error when clicking on the "New Posts" and "Latest Threads" links on my forum:

Oops! We ran into some problems.
The requested page could not be found

Any idea how to fix this? I'm using ThemeHouse's UI.X Pro for a theme. Oh, clicking on "Trending" works just fine.

I posted this in the "Troubleshooting and problems" area, but figured I might get a better response here...

Hey! So, I get the following error when clicking on the "New Posts" and "Latest Threads" links on my forum:

Oops! We ran into some problems.
The requested page could not be found

Any idea how to fix this? I'm using ThemeHouse's UI.X Pro for a theme. Oh, clicking on "Trending" works just fine.
That's not likely to do with the style. Do you still see the error when switching to the default XF style?

EDIT: If you're using the Topics addon, try disabling it and see what happens. Other than that, I don't imagine it would have anything to do with any of the other addons in the package, since I use all the rest of them.

No, but it works using the options on the side, but not across the top.

tw5jXnV.jpg

I just tried disabling Topics, and the top 2 that are giving errors are no longer shown. But that still doesn't fix the problem.

It's been a while since I used Topics but I seem to remember it adding it's own "New Threads" in navigation under What's New. You can try disabling that and use a New threads widget in its place, although then you'd no longer have the Topics filters there if that's something you've enabled on the widget.

Well, I went ahead and reinstalled Topics just to satisfy my own curiosity and All Threads and New Threads are the two top menu links added. Are you sure you didn't edit the navigation at some point?

I myself do get an error, though, then clicking the New threads links added by Topics:

Template Compilation Error
public:whats_new_posts :: filter_bar() - Macro argument threadPrefixes is required and no value was provided in /home/.../public_html/src/XF/Template/Templater.php:809

Doesn't prevent the threads from being displayed, just a little unsightly, ha ha. Might be some incompatibility with one of Xon's prefix addon's, though.

Last edited:
Since the latest update, a few buttons in the editor don't work as expected.

Smilies:

Insert link:

Insert image:

All working okay in the default theme.

Another suggestion @Mike Creuzer @Dalton Prock

The loading on "Post Comments" is different from that of posting a "Reply". This should change... it shouldn't have to refresh the whole page to post a "comment".

Also, again... see my post # 160 as I still have yet to receive a response from anyone. The first suggestion I heard did not work so I need followup support. Thank you.

Found the cause, only when my custom editor dropdown is enabled.

View attachment 199237

Any reason why this might be?
Go ahead and create a ticket on this so we can take a closer look into what might be going on.
Another suggestion @Mike Creuzer @Dalton Prock

The loading on "Post Comments" is different from that of posting a "Reply". This should change... it shouldn't have to refresh the whole page to post a "comment".

Also, again... see my post # 160 as I still have yet to receive a response from anyone. The first suggestion I heard did not work so I need followup support. Thank you.
I believe this is normal behavior but I'll check with one of our developers to see.

I've recently responded to your ticket, hope to hear from you soon.

I have an addon that is not playing nice with this, and possibly other TH styles. A client of mine reported the issue to me.

How would I find out where the code/template is for the dropdown login?

Top Bottom