[TH] UI.X Pro [Deleted]

Question.
You have this demo thread:
https://demo.themehouse.com/xf2/uix-pro/threads/why-isnt-the-nfc-living-up-to-the-hype.27/

It belongs to TWO different topics. Football and Sports.

When i click on Football topic, i can see it exists.
https://demo.themehouse.com/xf2/uix-pro/forums/-/all-threads?topics=Football.30

When i click on sports topic, its not shown anywhere.
https://demo.themehouse.com/xf2/uix-pro/forums/-/all-threads?topics=sports.24

Is my understanding incorrect of how it should be working?

Hi, any discount for users who already using Ui.X 2 (in my case i am using Ui.X 2, Xpress, Q&A, Nodes (valides license) ).

Thanks

Hi, any discount for users who already using Ui.X 2 (in my case i am using Ui.X 2, Xpress, Q&A, Nodes (valides license) ).

Thanks
UI.X Pro includes a setup and small amount of customization. We will make sure it's working with your setup or money back kind of thing. That said I couldn't justify doing coupons or anything just yet at this time. I do extremely appreciate that you own those products as well, thank you so much for that.

UI.X Pro includes a setup and small amount of customization. We will make sure it's working with your setup or money back kind of thing. That said I couldn't justify doing coupons or anything just yet at this time. I do extremely appreciate that you own those products as well, thank you so much for that.
Thanks for replay :confused: Good Luck!!

Currently still being developed. But the link in my signature will take you to a site currently using topics. They’ve done an amazing job with this one.
finally got you ... I thought you did it yourself lol but in my ideas, i think their demo looks really more wonderful can you have your forum the same ... or change article layout ... they look messed up

finally got you ... I thought you did it yourself lol but in my ideas, i think their demo looks really more wonderful can you have your forum the same ... or change article layout ... they look messed up

As stated, still in development. I've only really been messing around with it, mainly to find bugs and report them.

Hello Mike, so basically if I buy this version you'll install it on my forum and you'll do these small customization for me? What I've to do actually is to upgrade my forum to version 2 of XF and giving you access to install UIXPro and customize it as I like?

Hello Mike, so basically if I buy this version you'll install it on my forum and you'll do these small customization for me? What I've to do actually is to upgrade my forum to version 2 of XF and giving you access to install UIXPro and customize it as I like?
Correct, its an install, quick customize, and suite all in one. So yes that would work.
Anybody are using with XPress? Thanks
Since thematically its very similar (minus settings changes) to UI.X, Pro doesnt actually interfere in any way. We don't have Topics working with XPress though and probably won't as it might get messy. Something to consider, but as a product it works perfectly.

Are the reactions and bookmarks xenforo native or your version of the add-on? Can certain add-ons be completely disabled/uninstalled/no performance hit, if I don't want to use post comments or covers, for example? Interested.

Top Bottom