[TH] Thumbnails [Deleted]

Will there be support for XF2?

Yes there will. However, we can't currently provide an ETA.

Well they've barely bothered with any of the other plugins...

That is extremely untrue. We've released 7 XenForo 2 add-ons so far, three of which are very complex. All of the add-ons we release for XenForo 2 have to be completely rebuilt, which takes time.

Yeah right. What about all the Waindigo add-ons that you can't be bothered to even answer a question about, yet alone upgrade?

Yeah right. What about all the Waindigo add-ons that you can't be bothered to even answer a question about, yet alone upgrade?

A huge majority of them are clearly marked as unmaintained. If there is a specific add-on you're having an issue with and we haven't replied in the thread it's very likely that we just didn't see your post as it's nearly impossible to maintain support for all of our add-ons through threads as we have literally 0 control over them and all it takes is a single missed alert to not get another notification from that thread, which is why we request that people create tickets if they have an urgent issue. If it's an issue with one of the unmaintained add-ons there is likely very little we can do as, well, it's unmaintained.

Reactions: Bob
It it is a unmaintained addon you can get any developer to sort any issues with the addon or add any features you wish.

Just wondering if any news for this for XF2?
Notice another thread thumbnail addon for XF2 exists, but this one allows a thumbnail URL rather than an attachment which is what i am after. :cool:

I know this is counter intuitive, but is there a way to call and display the full size image instead of the thumbnail? It's a unique situation and was just curious before I move forward with edits or development.

Top Bottom