[TH] Thread Rating [Deleted]

hello, thx for you help. This is ok.
Problem is - iam author of all threads in one forum (category) - where i need ratings threads. I cant rate my threads - i need it. Threads are use as "places (restaurant, golf courses)" and I would like to evaluate the destination too (as author of thread). Please.

And other problem: When i update my ratings (after second visit of the pub) - i need update ratings, but need update of time of my rate (or delete previous and add new automaticaly) - is possible (or update addon), pls?
Hello, forgive me if I get this wrong but are you trying to rate past threads that you had on the forum before you installed the add-on or? I maybe a bit confused on what your asking.

Now when using this tool, I'm getting this and it reports no errors:
Yes, I am getting the same with that tool. Yet, google webmaster tools reports the errors as listed at the top of the page you posted to. Which is logical if you look at the malformed html.
If no ratings are present the markup is not on the thread whatsoever.
Correct. But that's not the issue. Read my post at the top of the page you posted to.
#2 it appears normal on the default theme
XenForo only has this rating function on a sidebar blocks. Which has multiple lines. This addon tries to stuff a multiple row design into a single row design. As such it adds 2 rows to the normal thread header, instead of extending the default row. In the default style the issue is not clear, because it all has a white background. But as soon as you have a style with a background then it becomes a mess.
for #3 what is it duplicating
Please read the 3rd post from the top of the page you posted to. I already explained it there.

Yes, I am getting the same with that tool. Yet, google webmaster tools reports the errors as listed at the top of the page you posted to. Which is logical if you look at the malformed html.

Correct. But that's not the issue. Read my post at the top of the page you posted to.

XenForo only has this rating function on a sidebar blocks. Which has multiple lines. This addon tries to stuff a multiple row design into a single row design. As such it adds 2 rows to the normal thread header, instead of extending the default row. In the default style the issue is not clear, because it all has a white background. But as soon as you have a style with a background then it becomes a mess.

Please read the 3rd post from the top of the page you posted to. I already explained it there.
Could you put this into the template `faqe_thread_rating_stars`?

Code:
    <xen:if is="{$thread.rating_avg}" >
        <div class="listBlockInner" <xen:if is="{$thread.rating_avg}"> itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/AggregateRating" </xen:if> >
            <span style="display: none;">
                <span itemprop="itemReviewed">{$thread.title}</span>
                <span itemprop="ratingValue">{$thread.rating_avg}</span>
                <span itemprop="reviewCount">{$thread.rating_count}</span>
        </span>
    <xen:if is="{$thread.viewRatings}">
         <a href="{xen:link threads/view-ratings, $thread}" title="{xen:phrase faqe_who_rated_this_thread}" class="OverlayTrigger">{xen:if '{$thread.rating_count} == 1', {xen:phrase 1_vote}, {xen:phrase x_votes_plural, 'count={xen:number $thread.rating_count}'}}</a>
    <xen:else />
            {xen:if '{$thread.rating_count} == 1', {xen:phrase 1_vote}, {xen:phrase x_votes_plural, 'count={xen:number $thread.rating_count}'}}
    </xen:if>

I have also removed the vote counter since it caused that issue in the thread list and you can click the rating bar to view the ratings.

Capture.webp

Waiting for a fix before buying it, also gotta to say hate to see the branding fee is more expensive than actual product needed to be purchased.
I understand fully, but do note that when you purchase Branding Removal. You don't have purchase it again as it is indefinite.

I have turned off thread ratings for some forums and this had no effect. The ratings are still there. If a forum is excluded from this function then it should not display ratings.

Its important to be able to turn thread ratings off in some forums because the thread ratings confuse my members a lot in forums where Bobs addons already display a rating above the thread. We end up with 2 rating interfaces often with different ratings. Which makes no sense.

I have turned off thread ratings for some forums and this had no effect. The ratings are still there. If a forum is excluded from this function then it should not display ratings.

Its important to be able to turn thread ratings off in some forums because the thread ratings confuse my members a lot in forums where Bobs addons already display a rating above the thread. We end up with 2 rating interfaces often with different ratings. Which makes no sense.
That's weird as when you exclude forums in the options menu it shouldn't show them. Go ahead and create a ticket with us so we can find out the problem you're having.

It indeed no longer displays on forum view, but it still displays on thread view. I think that the problem is that the developer forgot about this.

Ticketid #8240

Last edited:
It indeed no longer displays on forum view, but it still displays on thread view. I think that the problem is that the developer forgot about this.

Ticketid #8240
Well, hope we can get this fixed soon. I have assigned your ticket to a developer, should get a reply soon.

Top Bottom