[TH] Thread Rating [Deleted]

I found a New bug:
If users have permission to edit their rating, then clicking on the rating interface will give them the following error:
The following error occurred:
You rated this thread already!
This should not happen.

Do you need me to open a new ticket for this?

I found a New bug:
If users have permission to edit their rating, then clicking on the rating interface will give them the following error:

This should not happen.

Do you need me to open a new ticket for this?
I will go ahead and add this to our GitHub Issue Tracker, but you can add it to your ticket that you've already opened.

New bug:
When you receive an alert, then this will point to a page like this:
/threads/how-to-rate-threads.302484/view-ratings
This will correctly show all ratings for the thread.
To go to the thread you will need to click the breadcrumb. But the link is incorrect. The breadcrumb part that should link to the thread has this dead link: /posts/

New bug:
When you receive an alert, then this will point to a page like this:
/threads/how-to-rate-threads.302484/view-ratings
This will correctly show all ratings for the thread.
To go to the thread you will need to click the breadcrumb. But the link is incorrect. The breadcrumb part that should link to the thread has this dead link: /posts/
I've went ahead and reported this bug, thank you for reporting it.

3 weeks later since my last update, those errors regarding microdata are fixed by now or not? Looking to buy it but cannot accept the product with so many errors.

Hire staff... or lose more customers. Can't see the point of buying products with errors. Really helpful offering your own paid services to fix your own product. EPIC!

I use the threads rendered widget to show top liked post in a node.

I'd like to move to thread rating but would loose any way of showing related widgets?

Any solution?

upload_2017-6-28_13-39-30.webp

You may want to check that, because this addon does make the thread renderers display thread ratings on bd widgets. I am looking at it now.
Home - 28-6-2017 18-50-07.webp

This add-on wouldn't affect any existing widgets that you have installed on your forum.

You may want to check that, because this addon does make the thread renderers display thread ratings on bd widgets. I am looking at it now.
View attachment 153939

Thanks guys, what i mean was, The top 5 threads in the widget would be the 5 with the highest thread rating rather than most likes. So I guess, i would need a widget building?

The elephant in the room with this addon is that there is no function to filter or sort by rating. That part of the rating functionality has been completely forgotten. For example XFMG and XFRM have sort by rating:
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/?order=rating_weighted
https://xenforo.com/community/media/?order=rating_weighted

The whole point of this addon is to be able to see the highest rated threads. But ?order=rating_weighted doesn't work.
it would require custom development. TBH if you are going down that route then its better to start from scratch. This addon is not coded well by the original author.

A bug:
When you get an alert for a rating then you land on a pagfe with the url: /view-ratings
When you want to go to the full thread from there the only link to the thread is the breadcrumb, but that is a dead link. It links to:
https://site.com/posts/
Which is very bad SEO.

Top Bottom