[TH] Thread Filters [Deleted]

This filter is not worked. In source code I see:
Code:
$displayConditions['waindigoThreadUserId']
This condition isn't used anywhere.
I have checked the code and the add-on and I'm pretty sure it does work properly. The condition 'waindigoThreadUserId' is added to the threadFetchOptions and does work as planned.

Are you sure you are using the add-on correctly, perhaps you haven't selected 'Posted In By' in the filter criteria?

Is there some way you can filter threads by user and then view ALL threads by that user sequentially? Because right now it seems to be limited to however many threads/discussions you have set to display per page. So for example, I sorted a forum by all threads posted by me, and after sorting I get a page with 20 threads (the default) by me, and at the bottom left it says " Showing threads 1 to 20 of 485." But when I click to go to the next page the sorting reverts back to whatever the default sorting was before. So I can't browse through the other 465 threads posted by me in that forum. I'm limited to whatever the default discussions per page is set to. I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but it would seem to be of very limited use if this is working as intended.

Last edited:
I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but it would seem to be of very limited use if this is working as intended.
Lol, I think you're right. I must've missed out the template mod to alter the links or something isn't following through. I'll have a look into this for you soon.

I have checked the code and the add-on and I'm pretty sure it does work properly. The condition 'waindigoThreadUserId' is added to the threadFetchOptions and does work as planned.

Are you sure you are using the add-on correctly, perhaps you haven't selected 'Posted In By' in the filter criteria?
I found why some thread are not showing. If user's post is moderated then this post is not added to table 'xf_thread_user_post' which is used by your addon for select threads. As moderator I can view moderated posts, but selecting 'Posted In By' is exclude threads where selected users are have only moderated posts.

I found why some thread are not showing. If user's post is moderated then this post is not added to table 'xf_thread_user_post' which is used by your addon for select threads. As moderator I can view moderated posts, but selecting 'Posted In By' is exclude threads where selected users are have only moderated posts.
That would explain it, this isn't too much of an issue as I'm sure you will agree, as this only affects admins and mods. Using the xf_thread_user_post table is key to making that query as quick as possible so I won't be making any changes to this.

That would explain it, this isn't too much of an issue as I'm sure you will agree, as this only affects admins and mods. Using the xf_thread_user_post table is key to making that query as quick as possible so I won't be making any changes to this.
Certainly. But it is desirable to specify this nuance in the description. Otherwise someone will be also puzzled, as well as I.

Certainly. But it is desirable to specify this nuance in the description. Otherwise someone will be also puzzled, as well as I.
As this issue is now in the discussion and I am aware of it anyone who needs to know (admins & mods) will be able to find out easily enough, the information is not important enough for the add-on description.

Ok. I changed your addon for myself as I have a forum version 1.1.x. You don't object, it doesn't violate your license agreement?

Hi Jon,

Just trying this out and it seems that its incompatible with : http://xenforo.com/community/resources/xenmods-multi-prefix.2379/

I've raised error on xenmods too.

Code:
Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Incorrect parameter count in the call to native function 'FIND_IN_SET'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 825
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne() in XenForo/Model/Thread.php at line 574
XenForo_Model_Thread->countThreads() in XenForo/Model/Thread.php at line 637
XenForo_Model_Thread->countThreadsInForum() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 119
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum() in Waindigo/CustomFields/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 29
Waindigo_CustomFields_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum() in Waindigo/ThreadFilters/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 16
Waindigo_ThreadFilters_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/sites/p/ch.com/public_html/index.php at line 13

Hi Jon,

Just trying this out and it seems that its incompatible with : http://xenforo.com/community/resources/xenmods-multi-prefix.2379/

I've raised error on xenmods too.

Code:
Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Incorrect parameter count in the call to native function 'FIND_IN_SET'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 825
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne() in XenForo/Model/Thread.php at line 574
XenForo_Model_Thread->countThreads() in XenForo/Model/Thread.php at line 637
XenForo_Model_Thread->countThreadsInForum() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 119
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum() in Waindigo/CustomFields/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 29
Waindigo_CustomFields_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum() in Waindigo/ThreadFilters/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 16
Waindigo_ThreadFilters_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/sites/p/ch.com/public_html/index.php at line 13
This won't be compatible with that add-on.

Posted in by Member is good but Posted by Member isn't as clear as to it actually being "created by member".

Can the phrase be changed?

Should also consider changing it to say that by default.

Top Bottom