[TH] RSS Feeds [Deleted]

Jon W

Waindigo submitted a new resource:

RSS Feeds by Waindigo - Extends the RSS feeds functionality of XenForo, allowing feeds for Resource Managers.

This add-on extends the RSS feeds functionality of XenForo.

The Global RSS Forum Feed button will now only be shown on forum pages to make it clear to users what the feed relates to you.

With Resource Manager installed, a feed button will also appear on Resource Manager pages, providing an additional feed for your site's resources.

If you have...

Read more about this resource...

when i try to install it with Install and Upgrade addon
i got this

Fatal error: Class 'Waindigo_Listener_ContainerParams' not found in /usr/local/lsws/DEFAULT/html/library/Waindigo/RssFeeds/Listener/ContainerPublicParams.php on line 4

Fatal Error: Class 'Waindigo_Listener_ContainerParams' not found een moment geleden - library/Waindigo/RssFeeds/Listener/ContainerPublicParams.php:4

thanks its work now , btw the icon only show with default style
+
is there way to extend it for to have a RSS for each category ??!

You may have to make your own template edits in other styles. If you are struggling, please drop me a PM to discuss contributing to add support for the styles you need. Alternatively, please contact the style developer.

You may have to make your own template edits in other styles. If you are struggling, please drop me a PM to discuss contributing to add support for the styles you need. Alternatively, please contact the style developer.
for the style its ok i can do it

but what about the RSS for each category ?!

i'm having trouble here- - i don't see the RSS feeds at all on the RM, what templates get edited by this add-on? Do the feeds in the RM need to be turned on somewhere?

Top Bottom