[TH] Resource Managers [Deleted]

Is there are way to import an existing RM into the resource managers? I have a downloads one, where I've changed all the phrases, that I'd like to put into it.

No, you just add all the existing categories and the resources will then appear.

Now that's pretty awesome, and would be exactly what I'm after by the sounds. I just guess would have to be careful if ever uninstalled the addon to convert it back.

I've just quickly setup a second RM and am working on the phrases ... I gotta say this addon is AWESOME ... love it :).

Now that's pretty awesome, and would be exactly what I'm after by the sounds. I just guess would have to be careful if ever uninstalled the addon to convert it back.

I've just quickly setup a second RM and am working on the phrases ... I gotta say this addon is AWESOME ... love it :).
As I said above, if you ever uninstall the add-on, it will just create one big resource manager again with all your resources and categories in it.

If you need any extra functionality like the 'turn off' button, please drop me a PM to discuss.

At this stage I think I can get by without it, but will see.

Is it possible with this addon to specify different tabs per RM ... for example there is one where won't need most downloaded as there will be no downloads.

At this stage I think I can get by without it, but will see.

Is it possible with this addon to specify different tabs per RM ... for example there is one where won't need most downloaded as there will be no downloads.
Not currently possible, but this is definitely the sort of thing I would like to add. It might be possible to do it with a template edit.

I'm actually in hospital and there is a strict 11pm curfew, so I probably won't be responding to any more messages tonight.

Not currently possible, but this is definitely the sort of thing I would like to add. It might be possible to do it with a template edit.

I'm actually in hospital and there is a strict 11pm curfew, so I probably won't be responding to any more messages tonight.

Oh bugger hope you're okay ... all the best and no rush for replies.

Very nice add-on. I need to check this out more.
Btw, this is a screenshot from your site:

pic.webp

Notice the breadcrumb shows "Add-ons" twice. Is this to be expected?

Very nice add-on. I need to check this out more.
Btw, this is a screenshot from your site:

View attachment 64486

Notice the breadcrumb shows "Add-ons" twice. Is this to be expected?
Yes, is to be expected as the first is the name of the tab and the second is the name of the category. I should probably re-arrange my categories, but it is not a bug with the add-on.

Top Bottom