[TH] Resource Icons [Deleted]

Jon W

Waindigo submitted a new resource:

Resource Icons by Waindigo - Add-on for Resource Manager, allows you to change the icon size, including non-square icons.

This add-on adds an option to the Admin Control Panel to change the width and height of resource icons.

Upon changing the option, all future resource icons are resized to the given size. In the resource list and in the top-left hand corner of the resource, icons are shown at half the size of the uploaded icon. Previously uploaded icons are...

Read more about this resource...

I had two server errors thrown while installing this. What if anything do I need to do?
Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'Waindigo_Listener_LoadClass' not found - library/Waindigo/EditUserJoinDate/Listener/LoadClassController.php:3
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 9:56 AM

Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError('Waindigo_EditUs...')
#1 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(42) "http://adminextra.com/index.php?liveupdate"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["liveupdate"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(42) "/threads/word-association-game.5268/page-5"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}
Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'Waindigo_Listener_LoadClass' not found - library/Waindigo/EditUserJoinDate/Listener/LoadClassController.php:3

Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError('Waindigo_EditUs...')
#1 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(33) "http://adminextra.com/login/login"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(7) {
    ["login"] => string(13) "derSyncOrette"
    ["register"] => string(1) "0"
    ["password"] => string(8) "********"
    ["submit"] => string(6) "Log in"
    ["cookie_check"] => string(1) "1"
    ["redirect"] => string(1) "/"
  }
}

I had two server errors thrown while installing this. What if anything do I need to do?
Code:

Stack Trace

#1 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(42) "http://adminextra.com/index.php?liveupdate"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["liveupdate"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(42) "/threads/word-association-game.5268/page-5"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}
Code:

Stack Trace

#1 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(33) "http://adminextra.com/login/login"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(7) {
    ["login"] => string(13) "derSyncOrette"
    ["register"] => string(1) "0"
    ["password"] => string(8) "********"
    ["submit"] => string(6) "Log in"
    ["cookie_check"] => string(1) "1"
    ["redirect"] => string(1) "/"
  }
}
These errors can be safely ignored if they are just one offs as they just happen when you are uploading the add-on files due to the way some servers work (i.e., they allow files to be uploaded incremently). I recommend using Install and Upgrade by Waindigo to avoid errors like this.

I’ve installed "resource icons" on my local dev server where it works as it should.

But when I install it on my production server and create a new resource there is
  • no select box "Upload resource icon“

• no link „edit resource icon“ in the sidebar.
There are no error message so it seems as if the addon has been installed successfully.

Any ideas?

P.S: Now I have an error message when I try to login via Facebook

Server Error
Declaration of Waindigo_Rewards_Extend_Xenforo_Model_UserExternal::updateExternalAuthAssociation() should be compatible with that of XenForo_Model_UserExternal::updateExternalAuthAssociation()

Hello,

i have a issue, and i dont can upload new icons so...

Error:
Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method XenForo_Image_ImageMagick_Pecl::resizeCanvas() - library/Waindigo/ResourceIcons/Extend/XenResource/Model/Resource.php:68
Code:
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
PHP:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(68) "http://www.zetor-forum.de/forum/resources/zetor-proxima-eko.104/icon"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(2) {
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
  }
}

I use imagemagick ... and xenforo 1.3.x, actual RM

regards

Now, with xenforo 1.4.3 and RM 1.1.5 its the the same, every time i will upload a resourceicon i became a blank white site and this error logs:

Hello,

i have a issue, and i dont can upload new icons so...

Error:
Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method XenForo_Image_ImageMagick_Pecl::resizeCanvas() - library/Waindigo/ResourceIcons/Extend/XenResource/Model/Resource.php:68
Code:
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
PHP:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(68) "http://www.zetor-forum.de/forum/resources/zetor-proxima-eko.104/icon"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(2) {
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
  }
}

I use imagemagick ... and xenforo 1.3.x, actual RM

regards

I need help to solve this - otherwise i must deinstall your add-on. :cry:

Now, with xenforo 1.4.3 and RM 1.1.5 its the the same, every time i will upload a resourceicon i became a blank white site and this error logs:

I need help to solve this - otherwise i must deinstall your add-on. :cry:
This add-on doesn't support ImageMagick. If you'd be interested in contributing to add support for ImageMagick, please drop me a PM.

Argh... and i search and search and ...

Ok, but please - enter this hint in the resource description here. I think i am not the only who uses ImageMagick. ;)

Thanks for your fast respons. :)

Top Bottom