[TH] Reactions Plus [Deleted]

Hey guys, just making it clear that anyone who bought Reactions will get a free license that includes the importer into using standard XenForo reactions.

Looks good, being able to choose alternate image types as a Reaction would be handy.

Just curious.... in the screenshots there is an option for reactions type display, simple or advanced, but I didn't see mention of it elsewhere. Is that different options for how the reactions picker in the post or something else?

Is that different options for how the reactions picker in the post or something else?

Yeah, I think this is mentioned in the documentation. The "simple" one is the same one you see in use here, "Advanced" is basically a clone of the emoji picker you get on the editor. This is mostly only useful if you have a ton of reactions that you want to allow and need that filter and grouping :)

Hey guys, just making it clear that anyone who bought Reactions will get a free license that includes the importer into using standard XenForo reactions.
I have an existing subscription with Reactions, where can i download Reactions+?
Maybe, if its possibly, i would upgrade my subscription to XF2 Essentials.

I have an existing subscription with Reactions, where can i download Reactions+?
Maybe, if its possibly, i would upgrade my subscription to XF2 Essentials.

I'll have to check to confirm, but I don't believe new products are being added to the legacy add-on subscription as it was discontinued. The new one actually does end up being cheaper as well :)

Can you explain about the import process and what does this mean exactly

Import log table name

This is the name of the database table which will hold information about this import. It may be used to aid with URL redirections. This table must be empty, or must not exist. Only use a-z, 0-9 and underscore characters.

What should I put in this?

Can you explain about the import process and what does this mean exactly

Import log table name

This is the name of the database table which will hold information about this import. It may be used to aid with URL redirections. This table must be empty, or must not exist. Only use a-z, 0-9 and underscore characters.

What should I put in this?

You can put whatever you'd like as long as it follows the rules XenForo sets. We don't actually use this table for anything after the import runs, but it's meant for handling redirects when you migrate from vBulletin to XenForo, for example - which isn't needed here. Unfortunately there isn't a way for us to disable this field when it isn't required :)

You can put whatever you'd like as long as it follows the rules XenForo sets. We don't actually use this table for anything after the import runs, but it's meant for handling redirects when you migrate from vBulletin to XenForo, for example - which isn't needed here. Unfortunately there isn't a way for us to disable this field when it isn't required :)

Thanks

Now Im having difficulty understanding the importing process

You have two options

One is reaction types

Positive 0, Negative 0 and Natural 0

Then you have a list of reactions and this little note at the bottom of each.

If you choose an existing reaction to map this to we will not make any changes to the existing reaction, the reaction content will just be imported directly onto that reaction. If you choose to add a new reaction you will want to manually review the styling of the reactions to make sure they've imported correctly as the systems are a fair bit different.

We used to have for [TH] Reactions
Positive +1
Like +1
Negative -1

Never used the rest. Now how to import the above?

Okay, ran the import (which took a long darn time, btw) and now when I hover over the like button I see a wall of big a*s reactions. Are they supposed to be this big?

iDMgL5V.png

Okay, ran the import (which took a long darn time, btw) and now when I hover over the like button I see a wall of big a*s reactions. Are they supposed to be this big?

iDMgL5V.png

Go edit the reaction in the admin panel and set the max width, sounds like that may not have imported correctly

Top Bottom