[TH] Pay for Content [Deleted]

Error:
Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'limit = limit - 1, can_purchase = IF(limit = 0, 0, 1) WHERE con' at line 2 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Code:
#0 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\r\n             ...')
#1 /home/xxxxx/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\r\n             ...')
#2 /home/xxxxx/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\r\n             ...')
#3 /home/xxxxx/public_html/forum/library/Waindigo/PayForContent/Model/PaidContent.php(426): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\r\n             ...', Array)
#4 /home/fxxxxx/public_html/forum/library/Waindigo/PayForContent/PaidContentProcessor/PayPal.php(247): Waindigo_PayForContent_Model_PaidContent->createPaidContentRecord(2, Array, false)
#5 /home/xxxxx/public_html/forum/paid_content_callback.php(31): Waindigo_PayForContent_PaidContentProcessor_PayPal->processTransaction()
This should be fixed now. I was having trouble replicating this, but I think it is to do with the column being called "limit" which is really bad practice on my part as "limit" is a reserved word in MySql. I've now renamed the column. Please let me know if you still get this error.

Jon W updated Pay for Content by Waindigo with a new update entry:

Version 1.2.0 released

New features:
  • Added ability to set cost amount to free as a way of giving certain user groups access to specific resources.
  • Added option to set certain custom resource fields as visible only to users who have paid for a resource.
  • Added ability to set an alternative PayPal email address for each paid content item.
  • Manage Paid Content pages now have the same breadcrumbs as the content to which they relate, making for easier navigation back to the original content....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,

I want to use this add-on. Any idea as to when it will be updated for XenForo v1.5 ?

Thanks...

Top Bottom